Nylon Clothing and Utility Fabrics. Coated and Uncoated. Light to heavy. Deniers range betwen 70 and 2 X 1050. An effective denier of 2100.
Cordura, Packcloth, Oxford and Ripstop nylon fabrics for many different applications. To see the fabric, either click on the button on the left or on the underlined link below. We have Neoprene, go to Outdoor/Marine Fabrics & Notions
. And we have Flag/Banner Cloth
. There are other nylon and nylon look fabrics in the marketplace. Also, fabrics are often called by other names. For a more accurate representation of the colors, go to Color Cards and download the "Nylons" Color Chart. All of our Nylon fabrics may be purchased in full roll quantities. Full roll purchases receive a 30% discount, off the per yard price. Plus actual shipping charges. Roll sizes vary. Contact Customer Service. If you have any question about any of our fabrics, nylon or otherwise, please contact Customer Service, since cut yardage is not returnable.
If you think this page contains useful information, please like us on Facebook!
Heavy Ballistic Nylon Fabric, 2X1050 Denier. An effective denier of 2100. This is the heaviest Nylon Fabric available. See below.
Cordura Nylon Fabric.
® Nylon - 1000 Denier Cordura Nylon. fabric. A waterproof fabric, mildew and rot resistant. Cordura is an easily cleaned, quick drying, polyurethane coated fabric. Excellent abrasion resistance and strength. Used for packs, chairs, luggage, cases, wallets, horse blankets, stall curtains and bags. 11 oz/sq yd.
Flag and Banner Cloth.
- This 200 Denier uncoated fabric is available in 51 colors. See Flag and Banner Cloth Button.
- 200 Denier polyurethane coated nylon, waterproof, mildew and rot resistant. Oxford Cloth is aprox. 3.75 oz/sq yd. Used for bags, furniture, backpacks, cases, shower curtains, aprons, covers and wallets. Our Flag and Banner Cloth.
is an uncoated version of this fabric.
- 420 Denier, urethane coated nylon. Waterproof. Nylon Packcloth is aprox. 6.8 oz/sq yd. Used for bags covers, wallets, backpacks, cases and furniture.
Ripstop Nylon Fabric.
- Lightweight (1.9oz) water repellent fabric, with the cross hatch ripstop thread pattern. Ripstop Nylon Fabric makes great jackets and wind breakers. Use for any member of your family.
- Tough, uncoated, nylon fabric. Supplex Nylon fabric is most often used for jackets and jump suits.
Team Jacket Satin Nylon.
- This 100 % nylon water repellent fabric. Excellent for sports jackets. Team Jacket Fabric has a shiny finish. Gives you a very professional look. Available in 8 colors.
- Very lightweight (1.9 oz/yd), but durable nylon fabric. Taffetta nylon fabric is a great choice where weight is important.